2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware)
The summary for the 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware): The Office of Population Affairs (OPA), Office of Family Planning (OFP), announces the anticipated availability of funds for Region III, Delaware Service Area for Fiscal Year (FY) 2006 Family Planning Services Grants under the authority of Title X of the Public Health Service Act, and solicits applications for competing grant awards to serve the areas and/or populations listed in Table I. Only applications which propose to serve the populations and/or areas listed in Table I will be accepted for review and possible funding. This announcement seeks applications from public and nonprofit private entities to establish and operate voluntary family planning services projects, which shall provide family planning services to all persons desiring such services. Family planning services include clinical family planning and related preventive health services; information, education, and counseling related to family planning, including abstinence education; and, referral services as indicated. Application kits may be requested from, and applications submitted to: OPHS Office of Grants Management, 1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 550, Rockville, MD 20852; 301-594-0758. Application kits are also available online through the OPHS electronic grants management Web site at https://egrants.osophs.dhhs.gov, and requests may be submitted by FAX at 301-594-9399. Instructions for use of the eGrants system can be found on the OPA Web site at http://opa.osophs.dhhs.gov or requested from the OPHS Office of Grants Management. Please refer to the orginal announcement for further details.
|Federal Grant Title:||2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPSG-06-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Services|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 05, 2005 DATES: Application due dates vary. T|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 04, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,062,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,062,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,062,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Admin, OPHS, OPHS FedGrants Admin, Phone 301-594-4001, Fax 301-594-5980, Email OPHSFGAdm@osophs.dhhs.gov OPHSFGAdm@osophs.dhhs.gov Admin, OPHS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Gua...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Nav...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Haw...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Fed...
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Pittsburgh, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 4 - Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 4 - Miami, Florida)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project