2008 Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program
The summary for the 2008 Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2008 Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program: The Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program (IASAP), administered by the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), provides funding and technical assistance to federally recognized tribal governments to plan, implement, or enhance tribal justice strategies to address crime issues related to alcohol and substance abuse. Priority continues to be placed on controlling and preventing the methamphetamine problem in Indian Country.
|Federal Grant Title:||2008 Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2008-1741|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Indian Country Alcohol and Drug Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 14, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Dec 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 15, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christopher Casto
202-353-7193 firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • BJA FY 13 Tribal Courts Assistance Program and Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program ...
- • BJA FY 10 Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program
- • FY 08 Indian Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program: Technical Assistance and Training Coordi...
- • Tribal Community Methamphetamine Enforcement Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • FY 2005 BJA Tribal Courts Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 17 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program
- • Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program
- • BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness (VALOR)
- • BJA FY 17 Swift, Certain, and Fair Sanctions (SCF)/ Replicating the Concepts Behind Projec...
- • BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement