2010 Family Planning Services Announcement (Region 3 -Washington, D.C., Central Pennsylvania, Virginia)
The summary for the 2010 Family Planning Services Announcement (Region 3 -Washington, D.C., Central Pennsylvania, Virginia) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2010 Family Planning Services Announcement (Region 3 -Washington, D.C., Central Pennsylvania, Virginia): This announcement seeks applications from public and private nonprofit entities to establish and operate voluntary family planning services projects, which shall provide family planning services to all persons desiring such services, with priority for services to persons from low-income families. Family planning services include clinical family planning and related preventive health services; information, education, and counseling related to family planning; and, referral services as indicated. Applicants should use the Title X legislation, applicable regulations, Program Guidelines, legislative mandates, program priorities, and other key issues included in this announcement and in the application kit, to guide them in developing their applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||2010 Family Planning Services Announcement (Region 3 -Washington, D.C., Central Pennsylvania, Virginia)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPH-09-036|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Services|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2009 No E|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2009 Refer|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jul 02, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,795,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,108,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timesupport@grants.gov Grants.gov Customer Support [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants
- • FY 2018 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Gra...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Gua...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Nav...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Haw...
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Pittsburgh, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 4 - Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project