2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
The summary for the 2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia: (a) Proposed activities should primarily support refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Because of PRM's mandate to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees and victims of conflict, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees/IDPs/other populations of concern. (b) Proposals must focus on one or more of the following sectors (see PRM's General NGO Guidelines for sector descriptions): (i) Protection(ii) Gender-based Violence Prevention and Response(iii) Child protection (iv) Health(v) Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS)(vi) Education(vii) Livelihoods(viii) Shelter
|Federal Grant Title:||2019 refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (DOS-PRM)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SFOP0005698|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 29th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Overseas Refugee Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- i. Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education ii. Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher educationiii. International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to Opportunity on the PRM website.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Hoa Tran
PRM Asia Team Lead
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers...
- • 2018 Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seek...
- • FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting urban refugees and asylu...
- • FY 2016 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO Programs Benefiting Burmese and Other Urban ...
- • Health and Nutritional Assistance for Refugee Populations in Thailand
- • FY 2007 NGO Programs Assisting Burmese Refugees in Thailand
- • FY 2007 NGO Programs Assisting Rohingya in Bangladesh and Burma
- More Grants from the Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration
- • 2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity
- • 2019 Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela
- • 2019 Turkey Non-Syrians
- • 2019 South Africa
- • 2019 Venezuelan Refugee and Migrant Regional Response