A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and Public Health Practitioners
The summary for the A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and Public Health Practitioners grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and Public Health Practitioners: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a Notice of Intent to Fund Single Eligibility Award entitled, A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and Public Health Practitioners. $21,000,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of the program is to: to assist the Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) in improving the practice of public health and strengthening the public health system by: (1) supporting public health programs and education within the nations accredited schools of public health; (2) supporting information exchange with and among the nations schools of public health; (3) increasing the interaction between public health academicians and practitioners; and (4) enhancing the preparation and continuing education of public health workers. For complete program details, please see the Notice of Intent on the Federal Register website at http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2005/pdf/05-2051.pdf The estimated funding date is September 1, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and Public Health Practitioners|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05048|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Feb 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Feb 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 04, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is only open to the Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • CDC-Mexico Cooperative Agreement for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Capacity
- • Public Health Leader Fellowship Program (PHLFP)
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Detection and Characterization of Sentinel Enha...
- • test
- • Clinical and Public Health Curriculum Development, Training and Information Systems Suppor...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...