A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Medicine and Public Health
The summary for the A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Medicine and Public Health grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Medicine and Public Health: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a Notice of Intent to Fund Single Eligibility Award entitled, A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Medicine and Public Health. $14,000,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of the program is to: (1) strengthen the quality of medical education and training; (2) improve the nations health by strengthening the collaborations between the disciplines of academic medicine and public health; (3) enhance the search for biomedical knowledge; and (4) integrate education into the provision of effective health care. For complete program details, please see the Notice of Intent on the Federal Register website at http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2005/pdf/05-2042.pdf The estimated funding date is September 30, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Medicine and Public Health|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05050|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 04, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Feb 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Feb 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 04, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is only open to the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhancing Cancer Registries for Early Pediatric and Young Adult Cancer Cases
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Centers for Disease Control OPHPR Grant
- • CDC Mexico Co-Ag for Surveillance & Epidemiology
- • CDCs National Undergraduate Student Program: A Public Helath Workplace Experience to Incre...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Advance the Practice of Preventive Medicine
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...