A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District
The summary for the A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District: The Preserveâ¿¿s strategic goal is to begin planning for potential improvements to management of the Historic Baca Ranch Cabin District in the Front Country of the Preserve, so as to enhance visitor experiences and interpretation to the public of the history of human activities on the Preserve. This CLI will inform the NPS of the features significant to the cultural landscape and provide the NPS with data and information that will help understand the history, evolution, and existing condition of the road. This project is needed to provide the park with critical cultural landscape resources information and evaluations that can be used to help complete NHPA Section 106 determinations of effect for future projects within the Baca Ranch Cabin District.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Cultural Landscape Inventory of the Baca Ranch Cabin District|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00252|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 7th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 7th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$31,367|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$31,367|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 29th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area