A Data Coordination Center for the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP)
The summary for the A Data Coordination Center for the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
A Data Coordination Center for the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP): The purpose of this RFA is to solicit applications for a project to develop and implement a Data Coordination Center (DCC) as part of the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP) research network.
|Federal Grant Title:||A Data Coordination Center for the Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HG-05-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Genome Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Sep 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Sep 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 22, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Collaborative Research Centers...
- • NLM Administrative Supplements for Informationist Services in NIH-funded Research Projects...
- • International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43)
- • Centers of Excellence in Genomic Science (CEGS) (RM1)
- • Genomics of HIV/AIDS Drug Response and Co-Morbidities (R01)
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - SBIR (R43/R44)
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - STTR (R41/R42)
- • Revolutionary Genome Sequencing Technologies - The $1000 Genome - SBIR (R43/R44)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)