AIDS Education and Training Centers Telehealth Training Centers
The summary for the AIDS Education and Training Centers Telehealth Training Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AIDS Education and Training Centers Telehealth Training Centers: The goal of the AETC Telehealth Training Centers Program (TTCP) is to expand access to and improve healthcare and health outcomes for underserved, hard-to-reach, HIV-positive persons in medical care residing in rural areas. The efforts of the TTCP will enhance the capacity of health care providers engaged in HIV/AIDS health care delivery systems within a region or State through the utilization of telehealth technology for: 1) Clinical consultation which may include the use of case presentations and patient co-management (though it is not intended to supplant patient referral to an expert when needed); 2) Other education and training modalities that result in a continuum of longitudinal learning opportunities for trainees; and 3) Development of an informed support system for trainees.
|Federal Grant Title:||AIDS Education and Training Centers Telehealth Training Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-11-172|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 17, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible organizations are public and nonprofit private entities, schools and academic health science centers, including faith-based or community-based organizations. Applicants may be either a rural or urban entity that will prioritize services provided through a telehealth program to rural clinics and/or providers. Applicants must have extensive experience in the field of HIV disease and disease management, and program administration and monitoring. Applications that fail to show such experience will not be considered. In addition, the applicants should be computer, web, social media, and internet savvy with expertise in technology, information sharing, and dissemination.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resour...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning B...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreeme...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)