Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25)
The summary for the Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25): The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) supportsresearch programs to advance understanding of the biological and behavioral processes involved in the development, expression, and consequences of alcoholism and other alcohol-related problems. The Institute also supports prevention, treatment, and health services research on alcohol abuse and alcoholism. A part of the NIAAA mission is the dissemination of new knowledge acquired from alcohol research to diverse audiences including scientists; educators; clinicians and other health and social service providers; patients and their families; professionals within the criminal justice system; and the general public. This Program Announcement (PA) identifies health education activities that NIAAA will consider for award through Education Project Grants (R25).
|Federal Grant Title:||Alcohol Education Project Grants (R25)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-04-129|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 19, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 18, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Independent school districts City or township governments State governments Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Special district governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Leveraging Electronic Health Records for Alcohol Services Research (R21/R33)
- • Multi-Site Studies for System-Level Implementation of Substance Use Prevention and Treatme...
- • Multi-Site Pilot and Feasibility Studies for System-Level Implementation of Substance Use ...
- • Collaborative Research in HIV/AIDS, Alcohol, and Related Comorbidities (U01)
- • Model Continuums of Care Initiative (MCCI) for Women and Girls at Risk and Living With HIV...
- • Mechanisms of Alcoholic Pancreatitis
- • Alcohol Abuse and Hiv/Aids in Resource-Poor Societies
- • Mechanisms of Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Frontotemporal Degeneration FTD Sequencing Consortium: Discovery, replication and validati...
- • Research Centers in Minority Institutions (U54)