APS-OAA-16-000001 Addendum COLOMBIA
The summary for the APS-OAA-16-000001 Addendum COLOMBIA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colombia USAID Bogota, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
APS-OAA-16-000001 Addendum COLOMBIA: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Colombia is making a special call for the submission of Concept Papers focused on leveraging private sector investment and expertise that results in enhance sustainable and inclusive development in Colombia's conflict-affected areas. Subject to the availability of funds, USAID/Colombia may allocate up to $10,000,000 to fund a portfolio of GDA alliances with the private sector, with funding for individual applications estimated in the range of $1,500,000 to $5,000,000 to be implemented over a period of 3-5 years through 2 to 3 awards, depending on the approach of each individual application.
|Federal Grant Title:||APS-OAA-16-000001 Addendum COLOMBIA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colombia USAID Bogota (USAID-COL)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||APS-OAA-16-000001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||October 5th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 5th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,333,333|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 5th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Leveraging private sector investment and expertise that results in enhanced sustainable development in Colombia’s conflict affected areas.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible organizations interested in submitting a Concept Paper are required to carefully read this APS addendum as well as the full GDA APS announcement, which can be found at: https://www.usaid.gov/gda/global-development-alliance-annual-program. Reading those materials is essential to understanding the type of GDA alliance sought, concept paper submission requirements and the review and evaluation process. Eligibility is discussed in Section VIII of the GDA APS and Section II of this addendum.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Martha L. Aponte
Supervisory Agreement Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Colombia USAID Bogota
- • Annual Program Statement (APS) for Colombia's Ethnic Communities Strengthening Ethnic Comm...
- • Inclusion for Peace Activity
- • Reconciliation Activity
- • Public Opinion Activity (POA)
- • Afro-Colombian and Indigenous Program (ACIP)