Armm Health Program
The summary for the Armm Health Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Philippines USAID Manila, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Armm Health Program: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), private voluntary organizations, public international organizations (PIO or IO), and other qualified organizations to implement a program on viable family planning and health related activities, which will help the Regional Government, local governments and the communities in the ARMM Region to improve their health status in a sustainable way.
|Federal Grant Title:||Armm Health Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Philippines USAID Manila|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-PHILIPPINES-OPHN-06-008-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 13, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 30, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jul 13, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), private voluntary organizations, public international organizations (PIO or IO), and other qualified organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lourdes Valones
Phone 632-552-9929 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Philippines USAID Manila
- • Mongolia's Emerging Leaders Activity
- • Pre-RFA Conference
- • Disaster Preparedness for Effective Response (PREPARE)
- • Science, Technology, Research and Innovation for Development (STRIDE) Program
- • YES! Mindanao