ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment
The summary for the ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment: A grant may be awarded to a program of general, pediatric, or public health dentistry described in subsection to plan, develop, and operate a loan repayment program under which individuals agree to serve full-time as faculty members; and the program of general, pediatric or public health dentistry agrees to pay the principal and interest on the outstanding student loans of the individuals.
|Federal Grant Title:||ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-260|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Entities eligible for grants to support training in general, pediatric, or public health dentistry include entities that have programs in dental or dental hygiene schools; or have approved residency or advanced education programs in the practice of general, pediatric, or public health dentistry. Therefore, for the purposes of this announcement, the use of "general, pediatric, and public health dentistry", "primary care dentistry" and "dental faculty" shall include dental hygiene unless otherwise noted. Grants may be made to accredited dental or dental hygiene schools, public or private not-for-profit hospitals, or other pubic or not for profit entities to plan, develop, and operate, or participate in, an approved professional training program in the field of general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, public health dentistry, or dental hygiene for dental or dental hygiene students, dental residents, practicing dentists or dental hygienists, or other approved primary care dental trainees, that emphasizes training in general, pediatric, or public health dentistry. Eligible entities may partner with schools of public health for the education of dental students, residents or dental hygiene students for a master's in public health in an accredited program. Training activities must be conducted by an accredited entity; therefore, either the applicant or a partner organization responsible for the dental or dental hygiene training must be accredited.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ARRA: Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hy...
- • ARRA: Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental ...
- • ARRA: Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental H...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Physician Faculty Development in Primary Ca
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Pre-doctoral Training in Primary C...
- • Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Acade...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Physician Faculty Development in P...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)