ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Residency Training in Primary Care
The summary for the ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Residency Training in Primary Care grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Residency Training in Primary Care: The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 signed into law on February 17, 2009 provides $500,000,000 to address health professions workforce shortages. Through the Recovery Act, HRSA is making funds available to increase the Nation's ability to address the shortages of health care practitioners.
|Federal Grant Title:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Residency Training in Primary Care|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-130|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 25, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 23, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There are accreditation requirements with respect to the eligible entities listed in the funding opportunity which allow both accredited and non-accredited entities to apply. Either the applicant or a partner organization must be accredited. Non-accredited applicants are only eligible if the Secretary has determined they are capable of carrying out the grant. The applicant or partner organization MUST provide a statement that they are accredited, and must name their accrediting body and date of accreditation for verification purposes. To receive grant funds for Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry, an applicant or partner organization must be accredited as noted in the attached funding opportunity announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ARRA: Faculty Development in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental Hy...
- • ARRA: Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental ...
- • ARRA: Dental Faculty Loan Repayment
- • ARRA: Predoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry and Dental H...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine: Administrative Academic Units in Primary Care
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Pre-doctoral Training in Primary C...
- • Recovery Act -ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Administrative Acade...
- • ARRA - Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry: Physician Faculty Development in P...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)