Academic Partners Public Health Training Grant
The summary for the Academic Partners Public Health Training Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Academic Partners Public Health Training Grant: CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a request for application announcement entitled, Academic Partners Public Health Training Grant. $4,000,000 [this amount is an estimate, and subject to the availability of funds] will be available in fiscal year 2005 to fund approximately three-six awards. The purpose of the program is to: (a) provide trainees the opportunity to learn about broad, cross-cutting public health policy and program development at the Federal, state, and local government level; and (b) make progress toward achieving the prevention objectives of Healthy People 2010. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/grantmain.htm. The estimated funding date is May 2, 2005.
|Federal Grant Title:||Academic Partners Public Health Training Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-05045|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2005 Deadline for Letter of Intent(LOI):|
|Posted Date:||Mar 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-Based Organizations American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and Hispanic health professions organizations Historical Black Colleges and Universities Asian and Pacific Islanders' health professions organizations
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • CDC-Mexico Cooperative Agreement for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Capacity
- • Public Health Leader Fellowship Program (PHLFP)
- • Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Detection and Characterization of Sentinel Enha...
- • test
- • Clinical and Public Health Curriculum Development, Training and Information Systems Suppor...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...