Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
The summary for the Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park: The National Center on Accessibility proposes to conduct an accessibility assessment of visitor use areas within Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park as identified by the Park. The project will include assessment of physical assets, programmatic barriers, and a comprehensive findings report of barriers, and barrier removal recommendations. The areas identified for evaluation are: Parking lots Access routes from parking to and between various physical locations Carriage Barn Visitor Center Mansion and Gardens 1876 Wood Barn Forest Center Belvedere NCA will send staff to Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park to conduct an accessibility assessment of identified visitor use programs and physical assets that support those programs. It is important for the Park to have a designated liaison(s) and to have key park personnel available for consultation during the on-site assessments to answer questions that may arise during the course of the evaluation. At the end of the assessment period, NCA staff will consult with park staff to discuss possible solutions for physical and programmatic access.
|Federal Grant Title:||Accessibility Evaluation of Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P17AS00684|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 17th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||August 17th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,250|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,250|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 17th, 2017|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area