Active Surveillance for Pertussis
The summary for the Active Surveillance for Pertussis grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Active Surveillance for Pertussis: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Active Surveillance for Pertussis-Surveillance for Vaccine Preventable Disease as a Foundation for Evaluating the Effectiveness and Impact of an Adolescent/Adult Pertussis Immunization Program. Approximately $325,000 is available to fund one award to a public or private non-profit organization, or a government or it s agency. Goals of the program include: 1) enhancing methods to evaluate the burden of Pertussis disease across age groups; 2) developing improved methods for Pertussis surveillance that could be applied in other areas; 3) evaluating the effectiveness of Pertussis vaccination by linking disease surveillance with immunization registry data on vaccination coverage; and 4) developing a study site that could be used to assess the impact of an adolescent/adult Pertussis vaccine program. The estimated funding award date is September 15, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Active Surveillance for Pertussis|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 05, 2003|
|Posted Date:||May 07, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 05, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 05, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community
- • Protecting the Advances in Polio, Rubella and Measles Elimination: Strengthening Immunizat...
- • National Stop Transmission of Polio (NSTOP) initiative supporting polio eradication in Afr...
- • Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Do...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...