Advanced Nursing Education Program
The summary for the Advanced Nursing Education Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advanced Nursing Education Program: This announcement solicits applications for the Advanced Nursing Education (ANE) program from eligible entities that provide advanced nursing education specialty programs that educate registered nurses to become nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, nurse educators, nurse administrators, public health nurses and other advanced nurse specialists. For purposes of this section, the term "advanced education nurses" means individuals trained in advanced degree programs including individuals in combined R.N./Master's degree programs, post-nursing master's certificate programs, or, in the case of nurse midwives, in certificate programs in existence on the date that is one day prior to the date of enactment of this section, to serve as nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse-midwives, midwives, nurse anesthetists, nurse educators, nurse administrators, public health nurses or other nurse specialists determined by the Secretary to require advanced nurse education. Advanced nursing education programs include master's and doctoral degree programs, or in the case of certificate nurse-midwifery programs, those in existence on November 12, 1998.
|Federal Grant Title:||Advanced Nursing Education Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-061|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Advanced Nursing Education Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Mar 26, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$375,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||24|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are collegiate schools of nursing, nursing centers, academic health centers, State or local governments, and other public or private nonprofit entities accredited by a national nurse education accrediting agency recognized by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA Call Centercallcenter@hrsa.gov
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center. [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advanced Nursing Education Nurse Practitioner Residency (ANE-NPR) Program
- • Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW)
- • Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program
- • Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program
- • Advanced Education Nursing Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care