Advancing Surveillance, policies, prevention, treatment, care and support to fight-HIV/AIDS.
The summary for the Advancing Surveillance, policies, prevention, treatment, care and support to fight-HIV/AIDS. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Nepal USAID Kathmandu, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advancing Surveillance, policies, prevention, treatment, care and support to fight-HIV/AIDS.: The United States Agency for International Development Mission to Nepal (USAID/Nepal) will issue a request for applications called, Advancing Surveillance, policies, prevention, treatment, care and support to fight HIV/AIDS, ASHA. Subject to annual availability of funds, USAID intends to award a cooperative agreement for approximately $14,715,000 to be allocated over the three and one half-year period. USAID reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted. USAID will be substantially involved in the implementation and performance monitoring of this award. Through this award, USAID/Nepal aims to continue to assist His Majestys Government of Nepal (HMG/N) to expand the depth, reach and impact of HIV/AIDS policies, prevention, surveillance, treatment, care and support programs as defined in the National HIV/AIDS Strategy.
|Federal Grant Title:||Advancing Surveillance, policies, prevention, treatment, care and support to fight-HIV/AIDS.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Nepal USAID Kathmandu|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||367-06-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 22, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Oct 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Oct 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 22, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,715,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$14,715,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kumar, Satish, Grantor, Phone 977-1-4270144, Fax 977-1-4277562, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Kumar, Satish
- Similar Government Grants
- • USAID/Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation
- • USAID/Haiti Request for Information on programming to improve the health status of communi...
- • USAID Media Program in BiH
- • Consultations for the USAID/Haiti Investment Mobilization Platform
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Nepal USAID Kathmandu
- • Nepal Counter Trafficking in Persons (NC-TIP)
- • Hariyo Ban II
- • Health and Hygiene Activity
- • Suaahara II