Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010)
The summary for the Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010): Many programs operate with little or no attention to women and gender issues and, thus, may have a limited positive impact on achieving the HP 2010 targets or on catalyzing progress toward the HP 2010 targets. The purpose of the ASIST2010 program is for the OWH to provide three years of funding to existing public health systems/collaborative partnerships to add a gender focus to two or more of the Focus Areas and objectives
|Federal Grant Title:||Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WH-AST-07-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 18, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jul 18, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Independent school districts Special district governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- WilDon Solutions
OPHS Office of Grants Management
888-203-6161 [email protected] [email protected]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevent...
- • FY17 Prevention of Opioid Misuse in Women: Office on Women Health Prevention Awards (OWHPA...
- • FY15 College Sexual Assault Policy and Prevention Initiative
- • FY15 The IPV Provider Network: Engaging the Health Care Provider Response to Interpersonal...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for the Female Genital Cutting (FGC) Community-Cente...
- • FY09 Health Care Provider Response to Violence Against Women - Education, Training and Tec...
- • FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging
- • FY10 Leading Ladies Promoting Healthy Lifestyles and Healthy Families: An HIV/AIDS Awarene...
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project