Advancing the Impact of Effective HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment Interventions (R03)
The summary for the Advancing the Impact of Effective HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment Interventions (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Advancing the Impact of Effective HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment Interventions (R03): The Division of AIDS Research (DAR) at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) issues this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) to outline priority areas for innovative research. This FOA encourages research designed to increase the impact of effective HIV/AIDS-related interventions for prevention and treatment. This FOA is informed by priority areas from the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, the NIH Office of AIDS Research (OAR) Plan for HIV/AIDS Related Research, as well as the NIMH Strategic Plan (Objective 4): To strengthen the public health impact of NIMH-supported research. That is, through research, evaluation, and collaboration, to develop the capacity of NIMH to help close the gap between the development of new, research-tested interventions and their widespread use by those most in need.
|Federal Grant Title:||Advancing the Impact of Effective HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment Interventions (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-11-272|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revision Applications for U.S-South Africa Program for Collaborative Biomedical Research (...
- • Phylodynamic Tracking of HIV Transmission (R01)
- • Improving the HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Cascade (R01)
- • Improving the HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Cascade (R34)
- • Understanding and Addressing the Multi-level Influences on Uptake and Adherence to HIV Pre...
- • Development of Biomarkers for Mental Health Research and Clinical Utilities: (STTR [R41/R4...
- • Development of Biomarkers for Mental Health Research and Clinical Utilities (SBIR [R43/R44...
- • Pharmacologic Agents and Drugs for Mental Disorders (SBIR [R43/R44])
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Potential Effects of Metformin on Aging and Age-Related Conditions: Small-Scale Clinical S...
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • The NCI Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Fellow Transition Award (F99/K00)
- • Frontotemporal Degeneration FTD Sequencing Consortium: Discovery, replication and validati...
- • Research Centers in Minority Institutions (U54)