Aerial Surveys for Rock Springs Field Office
The summary for the Aerial Surveys for Rock Springs Field Office grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aerial Surveys for Rock Springs Field Office: The recipient will provide a qualified aerial survey team including a qualified biologist to perform flights each year this money is available. Flight schedules will be coordinated with the BLM to assure the flight will occur during suitable weather and season to obtain data that is needed. The BLM will meet with the recipient to assign priority flight areas, and data goals within the boundary of the Rock Springs Field Office each fall no later than September 30 of each year. Flights should be flown between the months of October and June. The recipient will provide an annual report and associated shapefiles of the data collected and the number of sage-grouse at each lek/winter location observed that year by July 1 (shapefiles will be to a 3 meter or less accuracy, compatible with the ArcMap 9.0 GIS program and in the NAD 83 datum, Zone 12N). An annual report will be prepared by the recipient and sent to the BLM no later than September 15 of each year, before the annual meeting in September for resource staff to review.
|Federal Grant Title:||Aerial Surveys for Rock Springs Field Office|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WY-RFA07-9008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Apr 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 26, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Aerial surveys/inventories sage grouse habitat for the BLM Rock Springs Field Office.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze Karklins-Powers
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 307-775-6293 Ilze_Karklins-Powers@blm.gov Administrative contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands