Age-Appropriate Behavior-Change Communication Through Radio and Reinforcement Activities for HIV Prevention in the Republic of Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
The summary for the Age-Appropriate Behavior-Change Communication Through Radio and Reinforcement Activities for HIV Prevention in the Republic of Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Age-Appropriate Behavior-Change Communication Through Radio and Reinforcement Activities for HIV Prevention in the Republic of Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-624 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Age-Appropriate Behavior-Change communication through Radio and Reinforcement Activities for HIV Prevention in the Republic of Botswana under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief." $1,000,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund one award to strengthen the national response to the HIV epidemic in Botswana, through the continuation and expansion of age-appropriate local-language behavior-change communication through radio programming and related community-based reinforcement activities, which focus on HIV prevention and target the general population and youth. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2006
|Federal Grant Title:||Age-Appropriate Behavior-Change Communication Through Radio and Reinforcement Activities for HIV Prevention in the Republic of Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-624|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||GLOBAL AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2006 Applications must be received by 4:0|
|Posted Date:||Jul 11, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 11, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Sep 09, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: . Public, non-profit organizations; . Private, non-profit organizations; . For-profit organizations; . Small, minority, and women-owned businesses; . Universities; . Colleges; . Hospitals; . Community-based organizations; and . Faith-based organizations. In addition, the applicant should meet the following requirements: This funding opportunity announcement is limited to indigenous organizations located in the Republic of Botswana. An "indigenous organization" is defined as any entity whose headquarters is in Botswana. As such, the majority of the entitys staff (senior, mid-level, support) must be comprised of host-country and/or regional nationals. "Indigenous organizations" refers to both governmental and non-governmental, (non-government, faith-based, and community-based) organizations. The applicant should also have three years of experience in producing age-appropriate, local-language behavior-change communication programs for radio and conducting community-level reinforcement activities in Botswana and must not be an organization brought into being to respond to this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2