Aggregate Exposure Assessment: Longitudinal Surveys of Human Exposure-Related Behavior
The summary for the Aggregate Exposure Assessment: Longitudinal Surveys of Human Exposure-Related Behavior grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aggregate Exposure Assessment: Longitudinal Surveys of Human Exposure-Related Behavior: he U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR)program, is seeking applications for longitudinal case studies to quantify the behavioral factors that lead to nonoccupational human exposures to toxic chemicals in the United States. This request for applications invites research proposals that develop approaches for collecting data on: 1) exposure related activities in terms of time, location, and level of activity or exertion (activity-specific energy use or equivalent metric), as a function of an individual's life stage, and/or, 2) dietary consumption, including the types and quantity of foods and beverages consumed, and/or 3) the frequency and duration of consumer product use including pesticides; household cleaners and solvents; combustion products, such as gas, kerosene, and wood stoves, and fireplaces; and personal care, tobacco and other products that may be sources of toxic chemicals in and around the home. Proposals must address: (1)the development of a survey platform and approach for collecting behavioral data; (2) approaches for testing this platform through hypotheses-driven surveys; and (3) the design features of these surveys.
|Federal Grant Title:||Aggregate Exposure Assessment: Longitudinal Surveys of Human Exposure-Related Behavior|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-040203-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Protection_Consolidated Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 08, 2003 The deadline for receipt of the appl|
|Posted Date:||Apr 02, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jun 07, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jun 07, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Saint, Chris, Project Officer, Phone 202-564-6909, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Saint, Chris
- Similar Government Grants
- • Treatment Technologies for Arsenic Removal for Small Drinking Water Systems FY 2004
- • Ecological Indicators for the Great Rivers of the Central Basin
- • National Pesticide Information Center & National Pesticide Medical Monitoring Program;...
- • Support the Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC); Notice of Funds Availability
- • Tribal Pesticide and Special Projects
- • DHS-EPA Cooperative Center of Excellence on the Methods and Science to Conduct Microbial R...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...