American Indian and Alaska Native STD
The summary for the American Indian and Alaska Native STD grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
American Indian and Alaska Native STD: The purpose of the program is to strengthen local capacity of AI/AN communities on Native American reservations to screen and arrange for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases; and to educate local populations about such diseases. The estimated funding award date is September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||American Indian and Alaska Native STD|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04202|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Health Services_Sexually Transmitted Diseases Control Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Jun 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 11, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$463,836|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$463,836|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Services Training Centers (DISTC) National Center for HIV, Vi...
- • STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Services Training Centers (DISTC)
- • Comprehensive STD Prevention Systems, Prevention of STD-Related Infertility, and Syphilis ...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...