Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units
The summary for the Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units: The primary product of this work is to identify and communicate environmental analogs relevant to park management. Analogs are places where the environmental conditions of a particular location are observed. We will use environmental analogs estimated by a space-for-time substitution approach to identify and illustrate locations where present-day climatic conditions are similar to the past and future conditions of a target location. This project will produce both forward and hind-casted analog maps for most national parks in the U.S.
|Federal Grant Title:||Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00411|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 9th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 9th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 19th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,001|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$120,001|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$120,001|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 9th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area