Analyzing 14 Years Of Landbird Data For The Northern Colorado Plateau I&m Network
The summary for the Analyzing 14 Years Of Landbird Data For The Northern Colorado Plateau I&m Network grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Analyzing 14 Years Of Landbird Data For The Northern Colorado Plateau I&m Network: The Northern Colorado Plateau Network (NCPN) and the cooperator will analyze 14 years of avian monitoring data and conduct avian monitoring during the 2019 avian breeding seasons (May â¿¿ July). The NCPN includes landbird monitoring at 12 National Park units in Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and Arizona. The Northern Colorado Plateau Network has been monitoring landbirds as a vital sign since 2005 using the status and trends of the breeding bird community as an indicator of ecosystem integrity, contributing to local and regional avian population monitoring programs, and to communicate to visitors and the public, the importance of NCPN parks as breeding bird habitat. The NCPN and University of Delaware will use the monitoring data to provide long-term population status and trend information for breeding landbirds in low-elevation riparian, pinyon-juniper, and sage shrubland.
|Federal Grant Title:||Analyzing 14 Years Of Landbird Data For The Northern Colorado Plateau I&m Network|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00614|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 10th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,650|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,650|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 30th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of intent to partner with University of Delaware. No applications will be accepted.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- JOHN BECHTOLD
No applications will be accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area