Anasazi State Park Museum Partnership
The summary for the Anasazi State Park Museum Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Anasazi State Park Museum Partnership: This project is to create a formal partnership in which GSENM and ASP are better able to share resources in support of visitor contact services at ASP. GSENM will be able to meet GSENM Management Plan objectives to provide recreational information and required camping permits to area visitors at a convenient and established visitor contact location in Boulder, Utah. By sharing resources, both organizations will be better able to expand customer service, while reducing the overall expense of providing these services. In addition, both organizations will be better able to reach the partnerships full potential, providing opportunities to enhance public participation through development of mutually beneficial educational, interpretive, cultural heritage, and internship projects and programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Anasazi State Park Museum Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00180|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 08, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 08, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 20, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • BLM AZ, NLCS Old Spanish National Historic Trail Program Arizona Strip
- • BLM (Arizona), Interpretive Association, Arizona Strip District, Arizona
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...