Angola Fiscal Transparency Initiative
The summary for the Angola Fiscal Transparency Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Africa USAID Pretoria, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Angola Fiscal Transparency Initiative: USAID/Angola is exploring options for supporting civil society's efforts to promote fiscal transparency and we are interested to hear about new, innovative ideas. USAID is requesting expressions of interest and concept papers from organizations that have innovative ideas related to the promotion of fiscal transparency.
|Federal Grant Title:||Angola Fiscal Transparency Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Africa USAID Pretoria|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI-674-12-12|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 06, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 06, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 02, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 02, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 06, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Fiscal transparency-related activities
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michael Glees
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the South Africa USAID Pretoria
- • USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustai...
- • Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho
- • Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE)...
- • Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement
- • Request for Information for USAID/Namibia Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response ...