Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants
The summary for the Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants: The Embryo Adoption Public Awareness Campaign was first funded by Congress in fiscal year 2002. The original purpose of the program was to increase public awareness of the existence of a large number of human embryos remaining after in vitro fertilization procedures, some of which might be available for adoption by infertile couples. In fiscal year 2008, Congress expanded the scope of the program to include interventions that provided “medical and administrative services” to individuals and couples in order to facilitate the adoption and donation of embryos for the purpose of family formation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (HHS-OPHS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-EAA-19-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 14th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 14th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 14th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- . Eligible Applicants. Only agencies and organizations, not individuals, are eligible to apply. Eligible applicants include public agencies, non-profit organizations, or for-profit organizations. Educational institutions—including colleges, universities, academic medical centers and/or their affiliated clinics—are eligible to apply for this grant. Faith-based organizations and American Indian/Alaskan Native/Native American (AI/AN/NA) organizations are also eligible to apply. Multiple organizations may apply together, however, one agency must be identified as the applicant organization and this agency will have legal responsibility for the project. These additional agencies and organizations can be included as co-participants, subgrantees, subcontractors, or collaborators if they assist in providing expertise and in helping to meet the needs of the recipients.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY17 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption...
- • FY15 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant Proje...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant Proje...
- • FY13 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant P...
- • FY11 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adop...
- • 2005 Public Awareness Campaigns On Embryo Adoption
- • Embryo Adoption Public Awareness Campaign
- • Public Awareness on Embryo Adoption and/or Donation
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevent...
- • Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutr...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity