Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity
The summary for the Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity: The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to foster innovative approaches for research on research integrity and preventing misconduct. Integrity is defined as the use of honest and verifiable methods in proposing, performing, and evaluating research and reporting research results with particular attention to adherence to rules, regulations, guidelines, and commonly accepted professional codes or norms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (HHS-OPHS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||IR-ORI-19-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 6th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 6th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 7th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||9|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 6th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants. Eligibility is based on Section 301(a)(3) of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. § 241(a)(3)), public or nonprofit universities, hospitals, laboratories, and other institutions are eligible to apply for an award under this announcement. Examples of eligible applicants include: Higher Education Institutions, Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education, Private Institutions of Higher Education The following types of Higher Education Institutions are always encouraged to apply for support as Public or Private Institutions of Higher Education: Hispanic-serving Institutions, Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs), Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions, Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs), Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education, Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education), Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education), For-Profit Organizations, Small Businesses, For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses), Governments, State Governments, County Governments, City or Township Governments, Special District Governments, Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized), Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized), Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government, U.S. Territory or Possession Other Independent School Districts, Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities, Native American Tribal Organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Faith-based or Community-based Organizations, Regional Organizations, Foreign Institutions, Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity
- • Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity
- • FY18 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Int...
- • FY17 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Int...
- • FY17 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Phase II Research on Resear...
- • Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Office of Research Integrity (ORI) Extramura...
- • FY15 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Phase I Research on Researc...
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevent...
- • Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutr...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awa...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants