The summary for the Antelope Creek grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Antelope Creek: The Antelope 4 diversion is located on an intermittent channel of the Antelope Creek and while it flows the diversion blocks whitefish passage upstream to the Big Lost River and the perennial section of Antelope Creek. Trout Unlimited is working with the private landowner to install a diversion structure at the Splitter that will provide passage for whitefish. That structure is expected to be installed during the fall of 2009. Once fish passage has been provided on Antelope 4, whitefish will have unimpeded access to nine miles of Antelope Creek.
|Federal Grant Title:||Antelope Creek|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-ID-09-NOI-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award Trout Unlimited a grant up to $15,000 under justification 505 DM 2.14 (B4). Trout Unlimited is uniquely qualified as they have completed Phase I through Phase III on the Antelope Creek Project and have been working with the private landowner.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Doug Laye Project Manager Phone 208-237-6975, ext. 103
- Similar Government Grants
- • Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds
- • Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds
- • Aquatic species and watershed protection and management projects
- • Recovery of the Federally Listed Endangered Iowa Pleistocene Snail
- • CTLWSP Recovery At D Street Nesting Site
- • Habitat treatments for northern Idaho ground squirrels
- • Sage Grouse conservation
- • Spotted Frog Surveys
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia (FY17)
- • Great Ape Conservation Fund
- • Baseline Invasive Species Community Mapping at Lower Klamath and Tulelake NWRs
- • Assessing changes in the Distribution of Manayunkia Speciosa related to high flow events i...
- • Antioch Dunes Sand Dune Restoration, Invasive Plant Inventory and Endangered Species Recov...