Archeological Condition Assessments and Site Stabilization
The summary for the Archeological Condition Assessments and Site Stabilization grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Archeological Condition Assessments and Site Stabilization: United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This posting is to provide public notice of the NPS' intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P15AC01700 under Cooperative Agreement P14AC00637 with the University of Hawai'i, a partner under the Hawai'i-Pacific Islands Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for the project titled, "Archeological Condition Assessments and Site Stabilization."
|Federal Grant Title:||Archeological Condition Assessments and Site Stabilization|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Humanities Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00370|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Sep 1, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 1, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 11, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- William Nash, Contract Specialist, 415 623-2262
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area