Arizona BLM Mechanized Trails Care, Study, Maintenance and Development
The summary for the Arizona BLM Mechanized Trails Care, Study, Maintenance and Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Arizona BLM Mechanized Trails Care, Study, Maintenance and Development: The BLM seeks a partner (recipient) for collaboration whose interest is to work with other organizations to study and/or support development of practices and procedures which promote area care, and assist in the management of safe and environmentally sound recreation opportunities for parties interested in OHV use. Since OHV use can occur on all types of lands (and land ownership) the need for best practices, policies and procedures is necessary to provide more uniformity and recognition of the proper use of OHV. Results of funded activities will encourage a broader view of the conflicting interest and multiple uses. Stimulation of the private sector, including partners, manufacturers, dealers and owners of uniquely developed equipment will facilitate the marketplace and public land users enjoyment. The recipient will promote development of equipment, practices and knowledge which can be used by federal, state, local, and individual landowners in the management of their respective lands. Recipient will be encouraged to identify and share remediation, outreach and management practices. An example could include the study, application of techniques and best practices in response to trail washout impacts resulting from heavy rain events. Prompt responses to such incidents should reduce environmental damage while re-establishing access for OHV use. Such practices can serve as guiding principles for public land advocates and managers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Arizona BLM Mechanized Trails Care, Study, Maintenance and Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00080|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 08, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 08, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A. Eligible Applicants: Anyone B. Cost Sharing or Matching: Not Required but encouraged. If cost sharing is from a third party include a copy of the letter committing funds or interest in the project.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W Bell Jr., Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands