Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysis Organization (isao)
The summary for the Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysis Organization (isao) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysis Organization (isao): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) announces a cooperative agreement funding opportunity for an information sharing and analysis organization (ISAO) within the Health Care and Public Health (HPH) Sector. The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to build the capacity of HHS as the HPH Sector-Specific Agency to coordinate with private sector during steady-state and emergency response, provide outreach and education to HPH Sector stakeholders on preparedness and risk mitigation activities, and enhance the ability of bi-directional information-sharing related to open and closed data streams. Under this FOA, the awardee will receive Federal grant funds to develop the infrastructure needed to independently support the Private Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) operational functions required to successfully engage with the Federal government, explore and establish best practices for data usage related to health system supply chain, and enhance the capabilities of the Federal government in emergency response situations through exercises, operational enhancements, and information-sharing. This initiative is designed to leverage existing financial and technical resources from Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). ASPR anticipates providing funds over a five year period (subject to availability of appropriations and satisfactory performance of the recipient during the previous budget period).Funding under this award will not be sufficient to, and is not intended to, fund the awardee entire operation. Rather, ASPR intends that the successful awardee will use the funding to expand the awardee scope of bi-directional information sharing and outreach, exercise and response capabilities, and risk mitigation communications to include HHS and the entire HPH Sector, where the awardee has demonstrated that they are currently functioning as an ISAO within the HPH Sector. Thus, in order to qualify for this funding, applicants are expected to be currently functioning as an organization that is sharing information, planning and executing exercises and response coordination activities, and promoting risk mitigation within the HPH Sector and have the capability to expand under this cooperative agreement.The awardee will have the opportunity to work with and receive technical assistance from ASPR, including a combination of staff time, funding, subject matter expertise and technical assistance to one awardee for the qualifying project. The Funding Office anticipates providing a total of a maximum of $2.75 million over five years in federal support, subject to the availability of funds and satisfactory performance of the recipient during the previous budget period. After the funding period has ended, ASPR will continue to work closely with the recipient to ensure that coordination and information-sharing continues.
|Federal Grant Title:||Aspr Funding For Healthcare And Public Health (hph) Sector Information Sharing And Analysis Organization (isao)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (HHS-OS-ASPR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EP-HIT-18-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 11th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 11th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 13th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 13th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 11th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$282,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 13th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below: • Universities • Colleges • Research institutions • Hospitals • Community-based organizations • Faith-based organizations Organizations must currently be participating in healthcare and/or public health information sharing and analysis activities in order to be eligible for this cooperative agreement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- ASPR FUNDING FOR HEALTHCARE AND PUBLIC HEALTH (HPH) SECTOR INFORMATION SHARING AND ANALYSIS ORGANIZATION (ISAO)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- Similar Government Grants
- • Planning Grant for Healthcare and Public Health Sector Cybersecurity Information Sharing
- More Grants from the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response
- • Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence
- • 2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network...
- • Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement
- • QUICKFIRE
- • Partnership for Disaster Health Response