Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
The summary for the Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits: This funding announcement is a NOTICE OF INTENT and not a request for application. The National Park Service is planning on awarding a cooperative agreement to Rutgers University, New Jersey, to assess and report upon the economic impact and other benefits of the Federal Historic Tax Credits on a annual basis for FY12 and FY13 and working with an input-output model developed by the university.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-WASOP12AC30728|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 19, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 25, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sybil Winfield Contract Specialist Phone 303-969-2076
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- • Society of American Archaeologist cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area