Assessing Transmission and Prevention of Community-Associated MRSA Infection Among Children, Family Members, and Close Contacts
The summary for the Assessing Transmission and Prevention of Community-Associated MRSA Infection Among Children, Family Members, and Close Contacts grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assessing Transmission and Prevention of Community-Associated MRSA Infection Among Children, Family Members, and Close Contacts: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Assessing Transmission and Prevention of Community-Associated MRSA Infection Among Children, Family Members, and Close Contacts?. Approximately $104,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund one award. The purpose of this is to determine interventions that are effective for controlling and preventing spread of community-associated-methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA) (e.g., day care centers). Many health departments are currently receiving requests from parents and day care centers for guidance on controlling and preventing MRSA infections. The application deadline is June 25, 2004, and the estimated funding date is July 30, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assessing Transmission and Prevention of Community-Associated MRSA Infection Among Children, Family Members, and Close Contacts|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2004 Letter of Intent Deadline: May 11, 2|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$104,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$104,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email [email protected] [email protected] (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2