Assessment and Watershed Protection Program Grants
The summary for the Assessment and Watershed Protection Program Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Assessment and Watershed Protection Program Grants: Assessment and Watershed Protection Program Grants (AWPPGs) provide eligible applicants an opportunity to conduct projects that promote the coordination, dissemination, and acceleration of research, investigations, experiments, training, demonstrations, surveys, and studies relating to the causes, effects, extent, prevention, reduction, and elimination of water pollution. Priority will be given to funding projects that address two areas identified by EPA for FY 2003: (1) strengthening partnerships between EPA and groups promoting watershed protection and restoration, and (2) improving the guidance and technology to successfully develop and implement watershed plans and Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs) although AWPPGs can continue to be used by recipients to build and define any element of a comprehensive watershed program. Interstate associations, intertribal consortia, and non-profit, non-governmental organizations are eligible to apply.
|Federal Grant Title:||Assessment and Watershed Protection Program Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-041403-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations and Training Grants and Cooperative Agreements_Section 1442 of the Clean Water Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2003 Initial proposals must be submitted|
|Posted Date:||Apr 21, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jun 14, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jun 14, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Flahive, Katie, Project Officer, Phone 202-566-1206, Email Flahive.Katie@epa.gov Flahive.Katie@epa.gov Flahive, Katie
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2015 Support for Water Quality Framework Training Workshop, Nonpoint Source Agriculture...
- • FY 2015 Training Workshop Support Activities for NPDES Program
- • 2005 Wetland Protection Project Grants Request for Proposals
- • U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Propos...
- • Total Maximum Daily Load Funding, Region 5
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement