BJA FY 11 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
The summary for the BJA FY 11 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BJA FY 11 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program: BJA is accepting applications for FY 2011 grants to establish new drug courts or enhance existing drug court services, coordination, and offender management and recovery support services. The purpose of the Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program (42 U.S.C. 3797u et seq.) is to provide financial and technical assistance to states, state courts, local courts, units of local government, and Indian tribal governments to develop and implement drug courts that effectively integrate evidenced-based substance abuse treatment, mandatory drug testing, sanctions and incentives, and transitional services in a judicially supervised court setting with jurisdiction over substance-abusing offenders. (Please see page 5 for a definition of evidence-based.)
|Federal Grant Title:||BJA FY 11 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2011-3022|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 09, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For Category 1: Implementation and Category 2: Enhancement, applicants are limited to states, state and local courts, counties, units of local government, and Indian tribal governments (as defined under the Indian Self Determination Act, 25 U.S.C. 450b(e)). Enhancement applicants may also apply under the Joint Adult Drug Court Solicitation to Enhance Services, Coordination, and Treatment. For Category 3: Statewide, applicants are limited to state agencies such as the State Administering Agency (SAA), the Administrative Office of the Court, and the state Alcohol and Substance Abuse Agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting the application, contact Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 18005184726 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assi...
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...