BLM-AZ Upper Gila Watershed Improvement
The summary for the BLM-AZ Upper Gila Watershed Improvement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ Upper Gila Watershed Improvement: Project Objective: The BLM is seeking a recipient with the ability to work with community members and representatives from businesses, organizations, and local, state and federal agencies who live and work in Graham and Greenlee counties for the purpose of: 1.To conserve natural resources 2.To enhance the environment 3.To increase water quantity 4.To improve water quality 5.To plan and act in order to avoid and minimize damage from large storms, floods, and other natural disasters 6.To connect local communities to the environment through education, outreach, and restoration activities. To accomplish these goals the recipient will work with community members and representatives from businesses, organizations, and local, state and federal agencies to identify and implement projects and programs to further these goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ Upper Gila Watershed Improvement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00084|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jun 03, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION A. Eligible Applicants: Anyone B. Cost Sharing or Matching: Not Required but encouraged. If cost sharing is from a third party include a copy of the letter committing funds or interest in the project.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands