BLM AZSITE Support - Cultural Resource Data Sharing
The summary for the BLM AZSITE Support - Cultural Resource Data Sharing grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AZSITE Support - Cultural Resource Data Sharing: Project Objective: The AZSITE wishes to meet its obligations to maintain a statewide inventory that is of use to the greatest possible number of users at all levels, including federal, state and local. However, state and other annual funding sources are insufficient to meet the demands resulting from development of new information, as well as the necessity to update existing data. Federal agencies such as BLM need and use these data to meet expectations of the public and Congress to identify and manage important cultural resources. The AZSITE wishes to respond to the demands of a society with regard to energy development and resource conservation and requires financial assistance in order to support Federal agencies proposing such projects. AZSITE contains data on recorded cultural resources, including prehistoric and historic sites and properties, and surface surveys (cultural inventories). The BLM uses these data to meet expectations of the public and Congress to identify and manage important cultural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AZSITE Support - Cultural Resource Data Sharing|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00219|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2013|
|Posted Date:||August 22nd, 2013|
|Creation Date:||August 22nd, 2013|
|Archive Date:||September 10th, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$4,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 22nd, 2013|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W Bell Jr, Grants Management Officer, 602-417-9268
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands