BLM-CO SJPLC Interns for the Abandoned Mine Land Program in Silverton, CO
The summary for the BLM-CO SJPLC Interns for the Abandoned Mine Land Program in Silverton, CO grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-CO SJPLC Interns for the Abandoned Mine Land Program in Silverton, CO: Abandoned Mine Lands and Biochar Internship Program - monitoring and assessent assistance, charaterization and assist with manual chores associated with production of biochar and its application.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-CO SJPLC Interns for the Abandoned Mine Land Program in Silverton, CO|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-CO-NOI-09-983|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 08, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 08, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 01, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Internship Program
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth A Raisanen email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • Minerals, Abandoned Mines and GIS Internship Program in Colorado.
- • Climate Investigations - Climatic Drivers of Wildland Fire Events and Burn Severity
- • BLM-CO-GEOCORP INTERN
- • Study of Climate Induced Patterns -Juniper Die-Off at Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program
- • FY 2017 Land Buy-Back Program for Tribal Nations
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program