BLM NV Seed Strategy Implementation Nevada State Office NV
The summary for the BLM NV Seed Strategy Implementation Nevada State Office NV grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV Seed Strategy Implementation Nevada State Office NV: The BLM is interested in partnering with a recipient to implement goals and objectives of the National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration in Nevada.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV Seed Strategy Implementation Nevada State Office NV|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00153|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 2, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$499,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$499,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$120,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. If a cooperative agreement is awarded to a CESU partner under a formally negotiated Master CESU agreement, indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5 percent of the indirect cost base recognized in the partners Federal Agency approved Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialist Gretchen Eykelbosh (775) 861-6740
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands