BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services
The summary for the BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services: BLM would like to partner with an organization that currently maintains Natural Heritage (NH) data. Two primary objectives for this partnership are 1)to facilitate completion of biological studies into the biology and ecology of plants and animals occurring on public land to provide information supporting their management; 2) to support and improve an existing comprehensive biological database for plant and animal species across the State. Collection of biological information and databasing location and other information on public land supports and stimulates activities such as those in other agencies and non-governmental entities ranging from commercial interests to educational institutions by providing information that supports their interests or minimizes costs while conserving various species of interest. Continuation of the database provides uniformity and consistency to a variety of public and agency users.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00108|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 18th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 18th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 16th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 16th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 16th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Elizabeth (Liza) Love (505) 761-8941
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands