BLM OR-WA Air Quality Modeling Western States, Oregon State Office
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Air Quality Modeling Western States, Oregon State Office grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Air Quality Modeling Western States, Oregon State Office: The objective of this project will be to complete scientific studies to further the state of science for air quality modeling in the United States. To enable scientifically sound decision-making that is protective of public lands, the BLM must analyze current atmospheric air quality conditions and predict impacts of federal actions on air quality as part of the planning and environmental review process. The knowledge provided by these investigations supports informed land management decision making by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The studies respond to emerging and complex land management issues, including: (1) air emissions from oil and gas development; (2) development and enhancement of reusable modeling frameworks; (3) smoke emissions and their impact; and (4) improvement of emissions factors for emission sources, including sources of greenhouse gas emissions. These projects supply usable data used to support informed decision making by the BLM and other agencies.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Air Quality Modeling Western States, Oregon State Office|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00072|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 15, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 14, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 14, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Apr 14, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$120,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley, Grants Management Specialist, 503-808-6243
Air Quality Monitoring
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orpha...
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands