BLM OR/WA: Finding Fremont Travelling Exhibit, Lakeview District, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR/WA: Finding Fremont Travelling Exhibit, Lakeview District, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA: Finding Fremont Travelling Exhibit, Lakeview District, Oregon: In 1843, John C. Fremont travelled through Oregon, Nevada, and California on a government-sponsored exploration and mapping expedition. The proposed exhibit will highlight Fremont's campsites and use artifacts associated with Fremont to help visitors understand Fremont's important role in opening the west to settlement. A Back Country Byway Self-Guided Tour brochure identifying Fremont's expedition route across present day BLM lands is also a possibility.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA: Finding Fremont Travelling Exhibit, Lakeview District, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00272|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 12, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Walter Ullrey, Grants Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding Freement [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands