BLM OR-WA Invasive Plant Management, Lakeview Resource Area, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Invasive Plant Management, Lakeview Resource Area, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Invasive Plant Management, Lakeview Resource Area, Oregon: Noxious weeds pose a direct and imminent threat to public lands, including increased risk of wildfire, decreased recreational opportunities, degraded wildlife habitat, and degraded rangelands. These threats, just as the weeds themselves, cross many jurisdictional boundaries. Having a coordinated partnership weed eradication program increases the effectiveness of treatments. This program will support an effective cooperative working relationship between Federal, State and local government activities, as well as private landowners, to implement weed inventories, noxious weed treatments, and restoration projects, as well as provide educational outreach.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Invasive Plant Management, Lakeview Resource Area, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00309|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 4, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 4, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley, Grants Management Specialist, 503-808-6243
Invasive Plant Management, Lakeview RA
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity
- • BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement
- • AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM NM Noxious and Invasive Plant Managemnt
- • BLM-CO: Strengthening Partnerships for Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands