BLM OR-WA: Oak and Pine-Oak Habitat Restoration, Medford District, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: Oak and Pine-Oak Habitat Restoration, Medford District, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: Oak and Pine-Oak Habitat Restoration, Medford District, Oregon: This project will apply model prescriptions for restoration treatments to different types of oak habitats. For example, oak savannah, shrub-oak habitats and closed canopy forest (where oak was historically dominant) would have different treatments such as thinning, noxious weed removal, prescribed burning and planting depending on the need. In the second phase of this project as funds become available, high priority areas will be treated. In addition to implementing treatments, field trips, presentations and meetings with stakeholder groups would allow for dissemination of information, outreach and knowledge transfer.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: Oak and Pine-Oak Habitat Restoration, Medford District, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00192|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 15, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 26, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Oak Habitat Restoration [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR/WA for Ely District, Nevada - Kern Mountain Landscape Restoration Stewardship Proje...
- • Blm Northwest Colorado Forestry Good Neighbor Agreement
- • BLM OR-WA (for Redding, CA) Weaverville Community Forest Stewardship
- • BLM OR-WA Baker Cypress Restoration Stewardship, Redding, CA, Field Office
- • BLM OR/WA - BLM Colorado Statewide Stewardship Projects
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU