BLM OR-WA: Restoration and Conservation Projects, Eugene District Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: Restoration and Conservation Projects, Eugene District Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: Restoration and Conservation Projects, Eugene District Oregon: An estimated 99 percent of wet and upland prairies have been lost in the Willamette Valley from pre-settlement times. Consequently, many of the plant and animal species associated with these habitats have become threatened or endangered. Some of these rare habitats are protected and currently managed by the BLM. The BLM West Eugene Wetlands support populations of several US Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) listed species, including the endangered Fender s blue butterfly, Bradshaw s lomatium, and Willamette daisy; and threatened Kincaid s lupine and Nelson s checkermallow. In 2005 the BLM developed a long term (10 year) land management implementation schedule for its parcels within the West Eugene Wetlands project area. This 10 year Environmental Assessment Schedule (EA) outlines targets for habitat conditions and provides guidance on the priority of work for maintenance, enhancement, and restoration projects. The objective of this program is to implement a variety of projects, including but not limited to, work involving BLM Special Status Species projects, native seed and plant projects, habitat restoration projects, invasive plant projects, and education and outreach projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: Restoration and Conservation Projects, Eugene District Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00090|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 22, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 22, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 22, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$167,800|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The anticipated recipient is Institute for Applied Ecology.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheryl Dowley, email@example.com
Restoration and Conservation Projects Eugene DO [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands