BLM OR-WA: Rogue Basin Mixed Conifer and Oak Restoration Analysis, Medford District, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: Rogue Basin Mixed Conifer and Oak Restoration Analysis, Medford District, Oregon grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: Rogue Basin Mixed Conifer and Oak Restoration Analysis, Medford District, Oregon: The two projects associated with this program focus on the dry, fire-prone mixed-conifer forests and oak woodlands of the Rogue Basin. The first project will document current and historic species composition, size distribution, and spatial structure of presettlement stands in low elevation stands south of Trail. The second project will assess the historic and present extent of oak systems in the Rogue River Basin and determine their relative resilience to changing climates.
|Federal Grant Title:
||BLM OR-WA: Rogue Basin Mixed Conifer and Oak Restoration Analysis, Medford District, Oregon
|Federal Agency Name:
||Bureau of Land Management
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Forests and Woodlands Resource Management
|Current Application Deadline:
||Aug 08, 2011
|Original Application Deadline:
||Aug 08, 2011
||Jul 22, 2011
||Jul 22, 2011
||Jul 22, 2012
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rogue Basin Restoration [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR/WA for Ely District, Nevada - Kern Mountain Landscape Restoration Stewardship Proje...
- • Blm Northwest Colorado Forestry Good Neighbor Agreement
- • BLM OR-WA (for Redding, CA) Weaverville Community Forest Stewardship
- • BLM OR-WA Baker Cypress Restoration Stewardship, Redding, CA, Field Office
- • BLM OR/WA - BLM Colorado Statewide Stewardship Projects
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU
- • BLM-WO Seed Strategy and Native Plant Development
- • BLM Utah PFO Nine Mile Canyon Community Engagement Project